Something old, something new6:31 pm Mon, 7th November 2005
- Still job hunting, dealing with agents, applying online, and playing the waiting game
- Still in Frankurt
- Going to the Kino (cinema) tonight for our weekly monday night movie mystery night again.. *pleeeeeease show us Serenity!!*
- I can’t believe how early it gets dark now! It’s full-on night now, and its only 5:45pm!!! It starts getting dark by like 5pm. Crazy.
- Plus temps are seriously dropping now – today averaged 10 degs tops, and later this week its forecast to get down to 2 degrees!
- Lack of opportunities to dance or go to dance class has forced me to start bustin’ out the moves when I’ve found myself home alone.. hehe.. in a way it’s good coz its forcing me to make up my own stuff and be more creative with my dancing.. will be good for next time I go clubbing. 😉
- I visited the only english speaking church in Frankfurt on Sunday (only just found out about its existence!) Its called ICF-Taunus. Pretty nice, smallish congregation.. with quite a family closeness feel, which you tend to only find in smaller churches. Kinda reminded me a bit of ES back home.
- For those who care, or may have already suspected, I have a boyfriend. His name is Kwai. He is contracting out here in Frankfurt till Dec which is why I’m staying out here whilst I don’t have work (free accom – definitely beats trying to rent in london!)
Current listening :: When I Look In Your Eyes – Diana KrallPosted in Uncategorized (Old Blog) | 2 Comments »
2 Comments on “Something old, something new”
Nov 8, 2005
LOL-What do you mean u have a boyfriend?Girl,we need details…when the heck did that happen?!details,details,details….
Nov 14, 2005
Hiya Kazzie !!! It’s ridiculous Doonks here,sitting in front of the PC at 1:54am, on Tuesday 15 November, playing guitar and listening to soem great tunes.
Hope you’re well, stay sexy !!!